Thursday, July 16, 2020

Week 4: God Displays His Power



This week the kids began with making croaking frogs.  Some frogs croaked loudly and some softly.  Even though this was a very messy craft, the kids loved making their frogs.  After they completed their frogs, they could go play gaga ball, legoes or with the plastic animals.  
 
I taught the kids Biblical Math.  Isaiah 59:2 says, "Sin separates (or divides) us from God."  2 Corinthians 5:21 shows us Sinless Jesus + my Sin = Jesus' Death  In Acts 3:19, we are shown that our sins are "taken away."  Jesus tells us in John 10:10 that he wants to "multiply our life."  Finally we talked about Jesus  + my faith in Jesus = My Salvation.  

We learned Ephesians 2:13 by playing "First Letter Wheel."  Then it was time for the Bible Lesson (Exodus 7-11).  The kids were getting pretty good at saying, "Let My People Go!"  I had a magic story bag that kept turning to show a new plague.  The focus on this lesson was because God is the all-powerful Creator King, I need to submit to Him.  When I fail to do so, I become His enemy like Pharaoh.  To review the lesson, we played the 10 plague Memory Game.  
This is was snacks and WATER GAMES!  The kids really love getting wet.  





No comments:

Post a Comment