Friday, April 26, 2019

Two Months and then it is Backyard Bible Club 2019!

Last night, I contacted the Kinney family to see if they would host a club again this summer.  They responded, we were just commenting that Becky usually contacts us before now. About three weeks ago, the group from Campbelltown asked me if I was doing the clubs again this year.  At Fontana's Good Friday service, some of the kids were asking about Backyard Bible Club.  Yes, I am behind schedule this year, but we will have club😁

This year's theme is "The Patriarchs."  I have almost all the teaching material put together.  This morning I was working on printing Backyard Bible Club cards for hosts, kids, parents, etc. to hand out to their friends.  I am please with how they turned out.  So look for them when I mail your invitations in the next week or so.  In the mean time, if you can't wait to sign up for this year's club do so by clicking on the 2019 registration link below.

2019 Registration Link


No comments:

Post a Comment